LaSante Health Center Staff Therapist, LMSW in Brooklyn, New York
Staff Therapist, LMSW Full Time & Part Time positions available
Compliance with policies and procedures of the Behavioral Health Department of LaSante Health Center, and its Corporate Compliance Committee, the standards of the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and other medical record and legal requirements.
· Maintains compliance with LaSante Health policies and procedures.
· Medical Record documentation is completed in timely fashion.
· Secure Releases-of-Information as indicated with the patient’s or the legally authorized representative’s (LAR’s) permission
Perform individual and family intakes. Provide individual therapy and family therapy as needed.
· Provides individual and/or family assessment and treatment as needed for assigned cases.
· Contribute to team meetings and clinical rounds if applicableParticipate in appropriate training and research opportunities on the assigned service.
· Collaborates effectively with their assigned discipline or clinical head in meeting the goals of supervision and training.
· Engage in ongoing professional development and self-care through in-service training, supervision and workshops.
Meet competency criteria established for specific treatment modalities:
· Marital and Family Therapy
· Individual Therapy
· Diagnosis & Assessment
Demonstrate an understanding of developmental tasks, special needs for, and the ability to establish rapport with and provide treatment for:
Education Required: Completion of at least an accredited master’s degree program in a mental health discipline such as social work, counseling or marriage and family therapy is required.
License/Certification Required: Licensure is required for an LMSW with current licensure in the state of New York.