HealthPRO - Heritage Occupational Therapist for Early Intervention in Cortland, New York
Occupational Therapist for Early intervention
Join our Pediatric Early Intervention Team, and use your passion for Occupational Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
Occupational Therapist for an Early Intervention position available to begin ASAP!
Part-Time with the opportunity to build case load with more hours
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled occupational therapists and educators. We hire Occupational Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in occupational therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented OT who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Nicole Billings – Pediatric Division
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• MS/OTD in Occupational Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Occupational Therapy.
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current license in the state of practice
Requisition ID: 2021-50556
External Company Name: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
External Company URL: www.healthpro-heritage.com