ONR Physical Therapist - Director of Rehab, Unique onsite O/P in a Beautiful AL/MC Senior Community! in Elk Grove, California
Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc. (ONR) is a therapist-owned rehab company that is nationally recognized for the quality care we provide in Skilled Nursing, Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We offer inpatient and outpatient therapy services. We were founded in 1988 to meet the unique needs of our senior population. ONR’s collaborative partnerships provide successful outcomes for our residents. We pride ourselves on our commitment to a culture of teamwork and compassionate care for all the residents we serve. ONR is much more than a company. We are a group of caring professionals with the common goal of making a difference in the world, one patient at a time. We provide therapy in AZ, CA, CO, FL, IA, IL, NV, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, WA and growing.
Exceptional leadership opportunity! Director of Rehab position at a beautiful senior living community providing on-site outpatient therapy services through ONR’s TOUCH Rehab Program. If you are an experienced clinician who thrives on positive interactions and sharing your knowledge with others, this is the position for you! Your clinical, leadership, and customer service skills will flourish as you help grow our outpatient program at The Commons at Elk Grove in Elk Grove, CA. This is a luxurious senior living community with outstanding amenities and resident care.
You will enjoy working in our TOUCH program! Great work/life balance with no weekends, no holidays and no overtime!
ONR offers one of the most comprehensive management training programs in the industry, including one-on-one on-site training as well as an 8-session live webinar series designed to ensure that new managers have the tools and support to succeed!
ONR’s TOUCH REHAB PROGRAM (on-site outpatient program):
· ONR’s TOUCH program provides outpatient rehabilitation services and wellness programs in senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities.
· ONR is providing specialized therapy services through our TOUCH program which offers three TOUCHstones: Education, Fitness and Wellness, and Rehabilitation.
· You will enjoy providing outpatient therapy on-site in the rehab room, in the person’s residence or throughout the community. We bring the outpatient therapy services to them!
· ONR’s TOUCH program allows the residents to achieve their outpatient therapy and wellness goals on-site in the comfort and convenience of their residence.
· To learn more about our TOUCH program, visit… https://www.onr-inc.com/touch-program/.
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the organization and implementation of comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic programs, effective involvement in the hiring, training and management of clinical personnel, overseeing fiscal matters related to rehabilitation programs, and promotion of the rehabilitation services throughout the facility’s service area. Selected candidate must have graduated from an approved therapy program and hold a current therapist license or be eligible to receive licensure. Experience in a skilled nursing facility or with the geriatric population is desired, but not required.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with ONR, please contact Michelle Grissom, Sr. Staffing Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1.800.967.2414 Office, 1.888.496.4213 Text, 1.800.536.7349 Fax, https://www.onr-inc.com/
Street: 9564 Sabrina Ln
Post End Date: 8/17/2021