PruittHealth Physical Therapist (Home Health) in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Physical Therapist (Home Health)
Home is where the heart is! That's why PruittHealth @ Homeis committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family. That’s why we attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care possible for our patients.
PruittHealth @ Home is seeking a Physical Therapist who is looking for a home, rather than just a job. Our motto is “our family, your family, one family,” and we believe in treating each other like family at work and serving patients as if they were family.
As a member of our team, you will also have access to a progressive benefit plan, mileage reimbursement, opportunity for career growth, flexible schedules plus a great team environment that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.
POSITION: Physical Therapist (Home Health),
COVERAGE AREA: Parts of Harnett, Lee, and Southern Wake
HOME OFFICE: Raleigh, NC
To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to all home health patients in their place of residence referred by a licensed physician and will maintain effective communication with home health partners patients, patient’s families and other internal and external customers as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Completes Evaluations, Assessments, and treatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according to policy and the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Follows established policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizes and responds to priorities in patient care showing initiative and sound judgment.
4. Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change in workload and assists with training/orienting others.
5. Provides a clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge of proper equipment usage.
6. Observes uniform code or dress guidelines and wears ID badge at all times.
7. Fosters teamwork environment and is supportive of cultural diversity.
8. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
9. Accepts responsibility to report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue is resolved.
10. Adheres to Great Customer Service principles of the organization.
11. Reports to work on time as scheduled; providing proper notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. Follows all Tenets of the Organization; demonstrating theCommitted to CaringPhilosophy throughout each work day.
13. Fosters a culture of compliance by following the Code of Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
14. Completes all required orientation, in services and trainings timely and successfully.
15. Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a valid professional license in State of practice.
2. Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
3. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credentials evaluation organization approved by the APTA.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Demonstrates a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
2. Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
3. Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
4. Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
5. General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations.
6. Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines.
7. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in their field, as well as, to maintain current license/certification, as required.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Prior Home Health experience is preferable.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy, and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Quick Apply Option:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location North Carolina-Fuquay Varina
Other Locations North Carolina-Raleigh
Shift 1st Shift
Job Posting Jun 2, 2021, 11:31:18 PM
Req ID: 2106114
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.
- PruittHealth Jobs