HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist - PRN in Hermitage, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Summit Medical Center as a Occupational Therapist. Our facility is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Studen Loan Repayment * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Summit Medical Center’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Program is a 20 bed unit that features large, private rooms. This unique program is designed to help people overcome the effects of a stroke or other debilitating injury or illness. Education, disease management, diet, home set-up, social and emotional support and home exercise programs are provided to patients and their families to help them manage their care and perform acts of daily living at home. As a part of the rehab therapy team, you will play an integral part in helping patients regain their functional independence.
- As an Occupational Therapists, you will create an environment and culture that enables Rehabilitation Services to fulfill the mission of the Hospital to meet or exceed its goals.
- You will provide input into strategic development initiatives and is responsible for the implementation of the rehabilitation strategic plan.
- You will collaborate effectively with all members of the rehabilitation team within the rehabilitation unit.
- You will implement operations and processes to support, facilitate, and maintain uniform performance of care including documentation.
- As a Occupational Therapist, you will support interdepartmental performance-improvement/customer satisfaction activities.
Celebrating 25 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 218-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. Our 24/7 Level III Trauma ER is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, which makes TriStar Summit a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Occupational Therapy Degree from an accredited Program
- Current Tennessee State licensure
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
- Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more preferred, involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Occupational Therapist - PRN
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-90610