Queen's Health Systems Clinical Therapist in Honolulu, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs functions related to improving social, behavioral and psychological functioning of individuals, couples and/or families within the Medical Center.
• Performs duties in accordance with departmental and Medical Center policies and procedures.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: seeing, hearing speaking, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: standing, sitting, walking, lifting and carrying usual weight of 2 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, repetitive arm/hand motions.
• Occasional: stooping/bending, kneeling, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting body, finger dexterity, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, telephone, copier, facsimiles.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Exposed to communicable diseases and bodily fluids.
• May be subjected to emotionally charged situations which may compromise physical safety.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field.
• Current licensure as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Mental Health Counselor (MHC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of Hawaii.
• Effective January 1, 2021 BLS-HCP certification shall be required for all Clinical Therapists.
• Two (2) years post graduate experience in clinical behavioral health setting, which included clinical supervision by a licensed clinician.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs