Queen's Health Systems Physical Therapist - Outpatient (Rotator Call-In) in Honolulu, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, develops and implements a progressive rehabilitation program for patient according to principles of physical therapy
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: standing, sitting, walking, stooping/bending, kneeling, crawling, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting body, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting maximum weight of 50 pounds, pushing/pulling maximum weight of 50 pounds of force, carrying usual weight of 20 pounds, reaching above/at/below shoulders, repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods, frequent gripping of an object
• Operates small hand tools, computer, fax machine, hot pack machine, tilt table, hi-low table, lite gait, moveo, TENS, ultrasound, vital signs machine, cardiac chair, pulse oximeter, treadmill, stationary cycle, traction machine, electrical stim machine, video equipment, patient lift equipment, walkers, crutches.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Exposed to both inside and outside environmental conditions.
• Some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids; works with electrical/mechanical units.
• Work environment is fast paced and sometimes stressful due to variable work load.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Physical Therapist.
• Current certification in CPR at BLS/HCP level.
V. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: One (1) year of professional Physical Therapy experience in an acute care hospital or outpatient setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs