Spire Hospitality LLC Massage Therapist - High Peaks Resort Spa & Salon in Lake Placid, New York
Are you interested in joining a new team? We are looking for talented, experienced Massage Therapists to become an integral part of our High Peaks Resort family offering our guests, both internal and external, full spa services including massage andbody treatments.
1. Perform various massage modalities, body treatments and all other services offered by the spa.
2. Demonstrate and execute proper guest communication regarding treatments, products or home care retails items.
3. Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
4. Ensures all communication with guests/clients will be in compliance with standards set by High Peaks Resort.
5. Any other duties as assigned by Spa Director or Spa Manager
Experience and Skills
1. The ability to work with guests and staff of the hotel, as well as the general public, in a professional and guest centric manner.
2. Previous experience in the resort or hotel spa, sales and hospitality industry preferred.
3. The ability to follow safety requirements including OSHA laws the require use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have potential risk to your health and safety.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Certification from a licensed massage school with a minimum of 500 hours of training.
2. National certification preferred and/or State License.
EEO/ Employer AA/V/D