VIRTUA HEALTH,INC. Physical Therapist Per Visit Early Intervention in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
HELPING YOU BE WELL, GET WELL AND STAY WELL
As one of New Jersey's largest non-profit health systems, Virtua provides comprehensive health care services to achieve its mission to help people be well, get well and stay well.
Virtua provides services through Virtua Medical Group with 302 physicians and other clinicians, and at its urgent care centers, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, health and wellness centers, fitness centers, home health services, long-term care, rehabilitation centers and paramedic program.
A leader in maternal and child health services, Virtua delivers nearly 8,000 babies a year. It provides health services to 1,500 businesses, and participates in Virtua Physician Partners, a clinically integrated network of 1,400 physicians and other clinicians.
Virtua is affiliated with Penn Medicine for cancer and neuroscience and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) for pediatrics.
Virtua employs more than 9,000 and has been honored as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Delaware Valley every year since 2007. It is the recipient of a 4-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for quality of care, and its hospitals earned straight A's in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group and the 2016 Patient Safety Award from Healthgrades.
U.S. News and World Report ranked Virtua's Mount Holly and Voorhees hospitals as High Performing Hospitals and Voorhees as a Best Regional Hospital. Virtua is also the recipient of the Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation.
Employment Classification:Per Diem
Time Type:Part time
Work Shift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Total Weekly Hours:0
Location:Mount Laurel, NJ
Provides physical therapy examination and evaluation to determine prognosis, provide intervention, and update plan of care.
Assists manager/supervisor with clinical and operational issues.
Works with manager to improve processes and utilization of rehab services.
* Consults with medical, ancillary professionals and other team members/supervisors to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operations.
* Demonstrates comprehensive evaluation skills and interventions. This includes evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and modification of plan of care as appropriate.
* Maintains and completes evaluations, patient records, reports and all written documentation effectively and in a timely manner, in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
* Effectively utilizes PTAs, aides and other support staff as appropriate.
* Effectively communicates with patient and/or family/significant other in providing education and literature in accordance with the patient's age, physical condition and cultural needs.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy form a program accredited by the APTA.
Current licensure in the State of New Jersey.
For home care and early intervention staff, a valid driver's license, current automobile registration and proof of insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.