Results Physiotherapy Physical Therapist - Neuro - Nashville in Nashville Area, Tennessee
Results Physiotherapy together with Ascension St. Thomas is looking for a Neuro Physical Therapist!
Our neuro Physical Therapists work in a collaborative outpatient environment focused on the treatment and rehabilitation of our patient population with movement difficulties due to disease or injury of the nervous system. They are creative and motivated clinicians who devise and execute strong plans of care to help patients restore function and improve their overal quality of life.
Our uniquely talented team members are committed to our mission across all levels of the organization. We work smart and play hard as we understand that work-life balance is critical to overall happiness. And we aren’t all business, we do some pretty fun stuff too: theme days, clinic challenges, pot lucks, patient graduations, running groups, and clinic Olympics to name a few.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a phenomenal company with a mission-driven culture, opportunities for professional growth through regular continuing education, and a comprehensive benefits package!
The Physical Therapist’s job duties include but are not limited to:
• Obtain patient’s full medical history.
• Evaluates and administers treatment in consultation with the referring physician.
• Completes all appropriate documentation efficiently in the patient’s medical records.
• Compassionately instructs patient and their family in appropriate patient care.
• Assists in total rehabilitation of the patient.
• Assists in training support personnel in the provision of in-service programs.
• Performs clerical and other duties as assigned.
Why Work With Us?
• We provide the tools and resources for our clinicians to be the best in the Physical Therapy profession.
• Continuing education and professional development are provided at no cost to you through IAMT.
• The majority of our Physical Therapists are Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapists, or are in the certification process (at no cost to our Physical Therapists).
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with our education resources.
• We are rapidly growing with plenty of room for advancement opportunities.
• We practice evidence-based techniques so our patients get the best possible treatments and outcomes.
• We possess a strong, collaborative culture of friendship so you can not only enjoy your work, but the people you work with daily!
Must currently possess a Physical Therapist license, or will possess one in the next 4-6 months.
Must be a graduate, or soon-to-be graduate, of an accredited Physical Therapy program or equivalent curriculum.
The successful candidate will be willing and eager to learn new concepts and therapy techniques, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and be highly motivated.
Offer includes a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, vacation pay, continuing education, bonuses, medical, dental and vision insurance options!
External Company URL: www.resultspt.com