Penn Medicine Registered Respiratory Therapist - Full Time - Penn Medicine Princeton Health (Plainsboro, NJ) in Plainsboro, New Jersey
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Full Time - Penn Medicine Princeton Health (Plainsboro, NJ)
Job ID :97341
Job Category: Respiratory Therapy
Specialty Area: Respiratory Therapy
Primary Shift: Variable
Work Schedule: varies
Penn Medicine Entity: Penn Medicine at Princeton Health
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Address: 1 Plainsboro Road
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is searching for a full-time Registered Respiratory Therapist for our Plainsboro location.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring quality care to our customers.
• Must adhere to all regulatory standards, i.e. JCAHO, Department of Health, and CAP.
• Assumes all patient/customer respiratory responsibilities
• Understands and follows the organization’s policies, procedures, and standards.
• Responsible for performing all age specific respiratory therapies.
Minimum Requirements :
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Graduate of accredited Respiratory Therapy Program.
Licensures, certifications or registration requirements:
• Registered status in accordance with requirements of National Board for Respiratory Care.
• Licensed in the State of New Jersey.
• Current BLS certification.
• NRP and PALS certification required within 6 months of employment.
• 1-2 years’ experience in critical care
• NICU and pediatric experience
Additional Information :
Holidays - at least 1 major summer and 1 major winter are required.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Penn Medicine Jobs