HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Outpatient Physical Therapist in Rochester, New Hampshire
*$3,000 Sign-On Bonus Being Offered! *
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Physical Therapist *today at *Frisbie Memorial Hospital. We are seeking an Outpatient Physical Therapist who is excited to grow and join a great team!
At Frisbie Memorial, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frisbie Memorial *family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious *Physical Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
*What would you do in this role? *
As a Physical Therapist, you would assess, evaluate, plan and carry out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and minimize disability following disease, injury or genetically acquired disabilities. You will help the patient reach their maximal level of function and cope with any limitations.
- You would be responsible for the comprehensive physical therapy of assigned patients to include evaluation, program planning, treatment implementation and documentation.
- Treat patients according to plan using conventional treatments methods, while also applying critical thinking skills and potential alternatives.
- You will provide patient and family members with appropriate information throughout the course of care.
- Identify and document precautions and implications for treatment intervention from medical history screening process.
- Set and document realistic goals with timeframes incorporating the patient and family needs and goals.
· Current state Physical Therapy license.
· Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy as required by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
· Basic Life Support Certification.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility unique in today’s healthcare environment. We are all about our people, technology and patient trust. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions to benefit our patients. This technology promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
*We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring! *
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Outpatient Physical Therapist
Location: New Hampshire-Rochester-Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Requisition ID: 27720-13012