HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist in Salt Lake City, Utah
Occupational Therapist St. Mark's Hospital
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Occupational Therapist.
Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As an Occupational Therapist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
- You will provide evaluation, implementation of Plan of Care, and treatment of patients with physical/cognitive disabilities and pain within the scope of practice of a licensed Occupational Therapist.
- You will participate in a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement therapeutic interventions and instructional programs pertinent to Occupational Therapy for a variety of patient populations.
- You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
- You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in occupational therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
For the past 145 years, St. Mark’s Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah’s first hospital, St. Mark’s team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care. With 317 patient beds and 1,500 employees and volunteers, St. Mark’s thrives on treating patients as if they’re family. Such compassionate care is achieved by collaboration, kindness and state-of-the-art care.
St. Mark’s is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and St. Mark’s are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Licensure/ Certification/ Registration: * * Must hold a current Utah Occupational Therapist license issued by DOPL. * American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification. *Education:Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a program approved by the AOTA (American Occupational Therapy Association).
Experience: Acute and Rehabilitation experience of one year is preferred.
Special Qualifications: National Board Certification for Occupational Therapists. Renew every three years.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Occupational Therapist
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City-St. Mark%27s Hospital
Requisition ID: 00954-58721