Therapy Management Corporation Rehab Director Physical Therapist Outpatient Clinic in Summerfield, Florida
Join one of the top therapy providers in the U.S. as we revolutionize the industry! As a Rehab Director at TMC, you will effectively champion the vision and mission of the company by managing to the highest level of clinical, financial, and service excellence while cultivating ownership and accountability for each team member. You will lead your team utilizing TMC's vast operational and clinical resources to maximize patient outcomes and implement proactive patient interventions while ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements. We believe in making a positive difference in the lives of everyone we serve. The Rehab Director’s role require the development of a professional working relationship with staff, customers, facility team members, residents, and resident family members. We believe in creating a healthy, professional environment that promotes efficient service delivery while bringing energy and passion to every interaction with one another, our customers, and our patients. TMC has ample opportunities for upper management growth and leadership development.
HIGHLIGHTS: This is a Rehab Director position for a Physical Therapist PT at TLC's Lady Lake Outpatient Clinic.
• Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of TMC and the facility.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• Utilizes all relevant data and clinical judgement to ensure appropriate delivery of therapy care to maximize outcomes and meet desired goals at discharge.
• Plan and schedule staff based on clinical needs of patients.
• Maintaining ongoing communication with facility skilled services team regarding variances from the care plan or transfer/discharge plan that effect reimbursement and maximizes outcomes.
• Intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of care that would affect safe patient discharge and re-hospitalization. Assisting with stabilization of medical condition immediately.
• Assist with needed training regarding appropriate coding, documentation and assessment to support accurate continuity of utilization and medical necessity.
• Promote clinical program within their market with quality outcome reporting, delivery of risk based programs and hospital relationships
• Oversee New Hire Orientation to ensure components are completed in accordance with Human Resource policies prior to beginning work and/or patient care. Educate all new hires with regard to company policies, protocols and daily responsibilities.
• Attend and participate in facility and company meetings as appropriate.
• Ensure accuracy, timeliness and organization of all paperwork in accordance with Medicare and company requirements.
• Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and organization of billing and payroll logs according to company policies.
• Manage and assist therapists to maximize patient care support and efficiency.
• Inform team members of all changes to policies and procedures as dictated by facility, Medicare, insurance, and TMC to ensure quality assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for daily interaction with facility and staff; promote a positive work environment and provide (and promote) the TMC Experience.
• Assist in the maintenance and implementation of special programs.
• Promote employee development and clinical program enhancement as indicated.
• Complete required performance appraisals for therapy staff, which will include making recommendations with regard to new hires and promotional situations.
• Counsel staff when necessary via PGAP with direct input and approval from Area Manager, Regional Director, Vice President Operations and Human Resources. This will include all levels of discipline from informal staff meetings to terminations.
• Ensure therapy department has sufficient supplies/equipment by making requests as appropriate.
• Comply with his/her discipline specific job description including but not limited to the physical strength requirements.
• Assists the registered therapists in carrying out procedures and programs.
• Performs routine treatment procedures in accordance with the planned program.
• Reports any pertinent findings to the registered therapist.
• Develop professional working relationships with staff, customer, facility team members, residents, and resident family members.
• Communicate relevant facility, patient, and/or staff issues to Area Manager in a timely fashion.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of an Associate’s degree in a related rehab therapy profession.
• Licensed by the State in his/her respective therapy program.
• 2+ years’ experience in the healthcare field, working knowledge Medicare, insurances and resident rights.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform a minimum of minimal assist transfer. Minimal assist transfers are defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
**The education requirements may be waived if approved per the Regional Director and based on equivalent experience.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.
External Company Name: Therapy Management Corporation
External Company URL: http://www.therapymgmt.com/
Street: 10969 SE 175th Place
First Name: Vicky