Results Physiotherapy PRN Physical Therapist Assistant - Wilson County in Tennessee
Results Physiotherapy together with Ascension St. Thomas is looking for a PRN PTA for Wilson County!!
Physical Therapist Assistants at Results Physiotherapy will work as part of a team to provide world class physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of the physical therapist. The PTA at Results Physiotherapy will be trained to the highest level of proficiency and excellence. The PTA will be trained in basic exercise prescription concepts, graded motor imagery, motor control training, pain science, spinal stabilization concepts, fall prevention exercise programs, balance vestibular exercise training programs, and an understanding of specific exercise interventions for pathologies such as tendinopathy, pelvic health conditions, and a variety of other specialty areas.
Our mission is to provide world class care at all touch points of the patient’s interaction. The PTA will work in a collaborative model with the Physical Therapist to optimize the patient’s experience at Results and ultimately improve the patient’s outcomes.
Additionally, all PTAs will have the opportunity to participate in Results’ best-in-class education program so they can practice at the highest level of proficiency and excellence. The curriculum is designed specifically for PTAs and includes four components:
Intra-clinic orthopedic tutorials led by seasoned physical therapists
Subscription to an online learning portal
PTA-specific continuing education courses taught by our Clinical Leaders that cover a range of treatment modalities and conditions
Dedicated clinical support and mentoring from the District Clinical Quality Leaders, Clinic Directors and Senior Physical Therapists
The successful PRN PTA candidate will treat in no more than one Wilson County Results clinic per day, 2-5 days per week.
• Implement and adjust select components of treatment as developed by the physical therapist’s plan of care
• Contribute to the physical therapist’s effectiveness by providing information and commentary to the patient that promotes improved knowledge, movement, and function
• Assist in providing evidence-based patient care by instructing, motivating, assisting, and advancing patients in therapeutic exercise programs, functional activities, and motor control training
• Ensure that all patients have a clear understanding and written instructions of their home exercise programs and the importance of compliance the HEP plays in the patients outcomes
• Apply and administer appropriate physical modalities as determined by the physical therapist
• Ensure that patients have a meaningful therapy experience congruent with the mission of Results
• Provide best in class patient engagement, communication, education, patient interactions, and motivation skills
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, etc.
• Assist with administrative functions of the clinic as directed by the Physical Therapist
• Collaborate with the physical therapist to discuss subjective and objective findings for modifying and coordinating treatment, while maintaining the highest quality patient care and excellent customer service
• Perform patient documentation in a timely, compliant, and concise manner to reflect the time spent with the patient and to demonstrate the patient’s status and response to treatment relative to their functional goals
Must be a graduate from a CAPTE-accredited PTA Program
Must possess a current/active PTA Licensure in the United States
Ability to practice physical therapy unencumbered within state and federal guidelines
Strong communication and relationship-building skills
External Company URL: www.resultspt.com